92-3 WTTS John Mayer Listening Party Official Contest Rules
1. How to Enter the Contest:
a. The WTTS John Mayer Listening Party contest will begin on May 7, 2012 at 6:00am EST and end on May 7, 2012 at 11:59 am EST.
b. To participate in the contest, log onto the VIP Room at www.wttsfm.com during the contest period to register to win.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WTTS listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Indianapolis and outlining areas. Employees of WTTS, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., Columbia Records, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Indianapolis metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
b. Eligible participants can win a WTTS contest only once every thirty days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
c. Eligible participants must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to sign any necessary release forms.
a. One (1) grand prize: Two passes to a John Mayer Listening Party in Chicago, IL on May 15, 2012 and one night standard lodging in a Chicago hotel. Winner has the option of receiving round-trip coach airfare for two from Indianapolis (departing May 15, 2012 and returning May 16, 2012). Any and all ground transportation charges, including but not limited to fuel, parking, tolls, etc., are the sole responsibility of the winner. Approximate value of trip with airfare: $800.00 Approximate value of trip without airfare: $250.00
b. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WTTS: 407 Fulton Street, Suite 220, Indianapolis, IN. 46202. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 1 day of initial contact with winner will be forfeited by the winner. If any prize or prize certificate is forfeited, an alternate winner will be selected. WTTS is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for
4. Selection of Winners:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. Winner will be selected by random drawing on Monday, May 7, 2012.
c. Winner need not be present to win; once the winner is chosen, they will be notified by WTTS by phone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 1 day after the prize winner is selected, an alternate winner will be selected.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
c. Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) are also required to sign a Liability Release and/or Travel Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater, if the contest or the prize entails dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, or if the prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WTTS. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release, the winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) will agree to hold WTTS, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., Music Allies, and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
d. WTTS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WTTS Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WTTS. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WTTS, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification,
at the sole discretion of WTTS.
9. WTTS is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WTTS; 400 Once City Centre, Bloomington, IN. 47404 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTTS at the address above.
11. A list of winners will be available after May 15, 2012. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTTS; 407 Fulton Street, Suite 92, Indianapolis, IN 46202 within 90 days of the announced end date of the contest.