92-3 WTTS “Free Ticket Friday” Official Contest Rules
1. How to Enter the Contest:
a. The WTTS “Free Ticket Friday” contest will begin on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 9:00am EST and end on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 5:00pm EST (the “Contest Period.”)
b. To participate in the contest, listen to 92-3 WTTS every Friday during the Contest Period at 9:00am EST, 11:00am EST, 1:00pm EST, 3:00pm EST and 5:00pm EST (the “Contest Episodes.”) When prompted, call 1-800-923-WTTS (9887) and be the correct numbered caller to win that particular Contest Episode’s pair of concert tickets.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WTTS listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Indianapolis and outlining areas. Employees of WTTS, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Indianapolis metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
b. Eligible participants can win a WTTS contest only once every thirty days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
a. One (1) prize per Contesting Episode: A pair (2) of tickets to a summer concert sponsored by WTTS at venues including but not limited to Klipsch Music Center, The Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn At White River State Park, The Murat Theatre, The Egyptian Room, The Vogue and The Bluebird in Bloomington. Approximate value of each prize ranges from $40 to $250.
b. All prizes or prize certificates may either be picked up at the office of WTTS: 407 Fulton Street, Suite 220, Indianapolis, IN. 46202, will be sent via US Mail to winner, or redeemed at will-call at the concert venue. Methods of redemption will vary per prize. If any prize or prize certificate is forfeited, an alternate winner will be selected. WTTS is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
4. Selection of Winners:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. Winner will be chosen by phone, based on being the correct numbered call.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
c. Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) are also required to sign a Liability Release and/or Travel Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater, if the contest or the prize entails dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, or if the prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WTTS. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release, the winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) will agree to hold WTTS, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., Music Allies, and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
d. WTTS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WTTS Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WTTS. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WTTS, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WTTS.
9. WTTS is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WTTS; 400 Once City Centre, Bloomington, IN. 47404 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTTS at the address above.
11. A list of winners will be available after September 10, 2012. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTTS; 407 Fulton Street, Suite 92, Indianapolis, IN 46202 within 90 days of the announced end date of the contest.