VIP Room

The WTTS Blog

The Wall’s Brick of the Day

7 Comments 07 November 2011

Roger Waters will be delivering a production of The Wall at Conseco Fieldhouse on June 11, 2012. Tickets will be on sale Monday, November 14, but you can win  tickets by listening for The Wall’s Brick of the Day. We will be playing a different song from the album each day between 9am and 6pm. When you hear that song, dial 1-800-923-WTTS (9887) and you’ll have a chance to go to the show!

Here are the bricks to find on WTTS:

Monday: “Comfortably Numb” 2:30-3:00pm
Tuesday: “Young Lust” 9:30-10am
Wednesday: “Hey You” 5:00-5:30pm
Thursday: “Goodbye Blue Sky” 11:30-12:00pm
Friday: “Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2” 3:30-4:00pm

You will also be able to register for a chance to win tickets in the VIP Room.

1. Jeremiah says:

I am prepared to win this.

2. Sam says:

I shall conquer all other callers. Nothing will stand in my way on my quest to see Roger Waters.

3. Jeremiah says:

We shall see, “Sam”. If that is your real name. You can tell whatever dark force it is that sent you to beat me at every opportunity in this that I will not be beaten. It is clearly my destiny to see Roger Waters perform The Wall… but also not to pay 500 dollars for a couple of tickets.

We shall see!

4. Ticket Queen says:

I want to see this and don’t want to pay either!!! I saw Pink Floyd do the Dark Side of the Moon tour at Tampa Stadium in 1973 and all tickets were $5/each. Still by far, best concert I’ve ever experienced …Although Roger Waters alone will never be Pink Floyd :-(

5. Jeremiah says:

Why don’t you love me, WTTS?

6. Jeremiah says:

… extreme sadface goin’ on right now. I called in as fast as possible on Goodbye Blue Sky, received the answer “Hi, it’s Wtts and you’re the first caller!”, and then either my phone spazzed out or I was hung up on before I could reply.

C’mon Wtts, I know we can make this relationship work out. I’m giving it my all. I’ve called you everyday, I just need you to call me back so that it doesn’t feel so one-sided. And it really hurts me when you hang up like that…

7. Jeremiah says:

So this is how it’s going to be, Wtts? I won’t settle for second in your heart, or “second caller” as you so bluntly put it when you picked up today.

I need you, babe.

… and tickets to The Wall…

…to put through the shredder in front of my friends.

(Not the tickets; those are no good in the shredder)

Ooooh babe, don’t leave me now.

WTTS on Facebook