VIP Room

Studio 92, The WTTS Blog

Train In Sun King Studio 92

8 Comments 18 August 2011

Train
We never fail to be amazed by how great the guys from Train are. In the aftermath of the tragedy at the Indiana State Fair, they rescheduled their show for Conseco Fieldhouse and still stopped by Sun King Studio 92 to meet a roomful of 92-3 VIP’s.

“Hey, Soul Sister”

“Save Me, San Francisco”

Interview

“Drops of Jupiter”

1. Deborah says:

I left work right at 6:00 tonight. As soon as I start my vehicle I hear Train’s Studio 92 perfomance blasting through my speakers !!
    Thanks for making my drive home tonight a complete blast !!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome :o)

2. Cathy says:

Thank you WTTS for making my dream come true! It was amazing to hear them play and get a picture with the band, I can’t wait to see it. You are the best station in town, keep up the good work! You have made my year!!!

3. Thanks for posting this!! The broadcast was in the middle of family time, SO GLAD to find this online today. having a little concert in my living room right now : )

4. Joel says:

Pat, Jimmy, and Scott:

Thanks for stopping by Studio 92 and once again thrilling us with the style and energy of your music.

And heartfelt appreciation for helping me remember last year’s Studio 92 performance and a very special person…

5. Susan says:

You made my drive home last night a real pleasure; sorry I didn’t get to see them in the studio in person, but this was the next best thing. So much fun to listen in. Thanks again!

6. Greg says:

I used to book concerts at a nearby college and we were fortunate enough to get Train to come play for us about the time Drops of Jupiter was blowing up. Long story short, Pat is the MOST down to earth, LEAST full of himself successful musician I’ve ever met and I’ve met a lot. You’ve got it right about how nice they are!

7. TBurb says:

Members of Train,

What a CLASS ACT gentleman, you just don’t see enough of this kindness today! It really helps heal the hearts of the state of Indiana after that terrible tragedy at the fair! Peace and Love to all who suffered!

8. Joe33 says:

I have seen Train in concert probably 10+ times, met Train 3 times, sang with them once on stage, and been a steady fan since 1998. WTTS introduced me to them “way back” then. : )
    And I was fortunate enough to meet them in Chicago last weekend w/ my son and be in the front row. As always, they were as humble and appreciative to us fans. I love Train and WTTS. How’s that for some warm fuzzies?

WTTS on Facebook