VIP Room

Studio 92, The WTTS Blog

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros In Sun King Studio 92

12 Comments 08 June 2010

EdwardSharpe
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros dropped by Studio 92 on June 8, 2010 in advance of their show at The Vogue. They talked to Paul and crowded more people than we’ve ever had on our stage for a great set including “40 Day Dream,” “Carries On,” and “Home.”

“40 Day Dream”

Interview

“One Love”

“Home”

1. Chuck Kirlin says:

I’m a huge Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes fan, but was unable to get the the show. Anyways I noticed you had the second song listed as “One Love,” but the actual name of the song is “Carries On.”

2. Lindsay says:

The live version of “Home” melted my face. So excited to see them at Bonnaroo this weekend!

3. kelly says:

You are fan number one, Chuck. Thanks for catching that!

4. Brett says:

Show was great – can’t wait to watch it again on Comcast.

5. Chris says:

My bad, that’s the title their sound guy gave me. Sorry;(

6. Laura Holt says:

As expected, I promptly lost the card the kind photographers gave me to see the pictures of the fans and the band. Is there a website I can comb through to find them?

7. GaanZo says:

Missed the show due to brokeness :(
    Wonder if theyre gonna play Bloomington this year… (Jake’s like Vogue like awesome)
    -also if anybody is into stalking, i need someone to split gas with

8. Jason says:

The show absolutely floored me! Amazing how awesome they sound live with all those people and confusion on stage. They make it seem so easy. This is the best small venue concert I have ever been to. I am only pissed that I didn’t win tickets to see them in studio at WTTS.

9. byron says:

love the live version of Home i love this band they are GREAT!! :))

10. Katie says:

They are so great! All of their live performances have so much energy. A very refreshing group to watch!

WTTS on Facebook