As you can probably tell, we’ve spiced up wttsfm.com. We’ve designed the new website to be easy to use, fun, and interactive. A few months ago, we asked WTTS listeners what you wanted in a new website, and we received overwhelming feedback. We’ve designed wttsfm.com around you, and what you’ve told us you want.
Here are a few highlights:
- On the top right side of each page, you’ll find the “listen live” link. Right below that, you’ll find the new Tune Genie Playlist , allowing you to explore WTTS playlists, artists, videos, and more.
- You’ll also find WTTS Traffic On Demand, a new online portal providing up-to-the-minute Indianapolis traffic, along with the chance to receive mobile alerts based on your commute.
- At the top of the website, you’ll find WTTS program and station information, along with the “Concerts/Events” section, detailing upcoming concerts and cool things to do in the community.
- The WTTS Ramble On Blog brings you video, audio, and online surprises from your favorite world class artists.
- The WTTS World Class Rock Report is an audio snapshot designed to keep you up to speed on the latest in the world of WTTS music
- Under On-Demand, you’ll find recent WTTS interviews, available whenever you want to listen.
Most importantly, you have the chance to provide your feedback, thoughts, and comments. You can post directly to the website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to WTTS, and welcome to the new wttsfm.com!